Saturday 9 May 2020

SATURDAY FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!

Today was exactly 46 days since I last saw my friend Alison ... And we decided that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and we made a date to meet at Lifestyle Garden Centre.  I needed to visit Westpack so if I was stopped that was my reason for being out and about!

We were sooooooo excited when we asked a man carrying a take-away coffee where he got it and he pointed to The Streatery which is Food Lovers Restaurant.  They were doing take away cappuccino and the waitress was super awesome.  We took our coffee and strolled through the nursery and then sat on one of their benches and had an awesome catch-up.  We then ambled through Westpack and I got the toilet paper I needed - Ali's cousin Owen joined us there and joked that "Friends don't let friends hoard toilet paper!" Fortunately this is the amount of toilet paper I buy every few months so unlike hundreds of other people I am not hoarding it.

When we were finished at Westpack we dropped our stuff in our cars and had to wait in a queue to get back into Lifestyle.  Each time we entered we had our temperature taken and our hands sanitized - I don't think in my 57 years of life that my body has had so much alcohol in it :).  The security guards doing this were incredibly friendly about it.  Ali got a veggie box and I got a crochet hook for my domestic goddess - she is going to try her hand at crocheting with t-shirt material.  This was the most exciting 3 hours I have had in the past 7 weeks.  We were very sad that we couldn't sit down with a cuppa and crochet for an hour or two.

When I got home I had a quick lunch and then started on the class notes my friend Cheryl Mc Carthy sent me ...

Here is my layout and the inspiration layout that Cheryl sent me:

 When I showed my hunny my layout he said that something was missing in the top corner of the left hand page ... So I added this little embellishment cluster ~ I love how it came out.

I'm off back to my craft table ... Hope your Saturday has been super special!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment