Friday 8 May 2020

FRIDAY AGAIN ... TGIF!!!!

I just realised that I have not set foot out of my house today ... Not even to go for a walk around the garden ... That means that I was sitting in front of my laptop for many hours!!!!

I closed up my laptop at 15h00 - I had opened it at 06h00 and did a couple rows on one of my crochet projects then went to my craft table ... This is what I had to look forward to ... 
 I used this page from Simply Creative as inspiration ~This was their page for last weekend's International Scrapbook Day at Scrap and Sell Across South Africa.




I only realised today that it is Mother's Day on Sunday so I am going to have to go out tomorrow to get my Mom something.

2 comments:

  1. It's easy, during these times, to get wrapped up in something and forget about the rest of life. We need to break out of those ruts and add new activity, even if it's as little as a walk outside. Isolation and anxiety are affecting us all.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right precious Ally!!! When working from home you feel the same pressures that you have when you are in the office and my day was filled with skype meetings so I forgot to even go outside for a little leg stretch!!!

      Delete