Thursday 7 May 2020

LAYOUTS COMPLETED THIS WEEK

Today I spent the day in a meeting on Skype - I must say that I really don't like this New World of Work ... It is so impersonal.  When we finished I rushed out to The Glen as I had to refill our prescriptions ~ I was shocked at the queues everywhere!!!   What would have taken me half an hour previously took me one and a half hours to do.  Thankfully, though, I got everything on my list and won't have to brave the mall on Saturday.  

People who know me well know that de-cluttering and organizing spaces is one of my favourite things to do ~ In the time that we have been in lock-down I have sorted a whole host of things in my craft room - found things I had forgotten about and getting to use them on my pages // decluttered the places where we keep medicines and tidied up those spaces - YIKES but we have a LOT of plasters!!!!  // towels have been sorted and donated - I really don't think the two of us need 5 sets of towels // when I was at Pick 'n Pay today I saw a lovely winter top and decided to get it ... when I checked my slip I found that I got R30 discount on it!!!  When I got home I carried on working and when I was finished I decided that I needed to do my normal 'one in = one out' routine so I went into my wardrobe and the 'one out' became a full black bag - I feel so much lighter!!!  I have been steadily adding stuff to a box in the study and tonight I was able to put the full box and the black bag in my car ready to be dropped off at a local charity I support.
Tonight I managed to "catch up" with the layouts my friend Cheryl McCarthy has been sending me from the on-line play dates she has had.  I love having something ready to go on my craft table at the end of the work day ... That way I am encouraged to stop working at a reasonable hour and get to my craft table.  Here are the layouts I have worked on since Tuesday evening ...


My take on the sketch below - Just need to add Steph's journaling in the big tag.  The other journaling is what I got off the internet about the Bird Park.

I can't find the layout I used as inspiration for this page - Need to add Steph's notes.

 My take on the sketch below ... Just finished it tonight.  Really happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment