Saturday 25 April 2020

WEDNESDAY "CLASS" COMPLETED ON SATURDAY!

The sketch
My friend Cheryl Mc Carthy asked if I wanted to do another "class" with her on Wednesday but unfortunately I was working so she sent me the sketch and instructions later in the day but by then I had already decided on another page that I was going to do ... So this evening after dinner I decided to tackle this one.  I had quite a giggle when I showed my hunny the page and the sketch because they do not look remotely similar.  Sometimes (and many times for me) I use an example as a 'departure point' and the destination becomes a whole different story.  Enough of my nonsense ... Here is my page and the sketch and example page ...

My page ... featuring my beautiful children

The example page

No comments:

Post a Comment