Sunday 26 April 2020

SUNDAY FUN! And some sad news!

Today I got to talk to a couple of people ... YAY!!!!!
  1. What'sApp is an invaluable tool to chat to friends and family ... I "chatted" to my friend Natalie in New Zealand - it is amazing to be able to keep up to date with what is happening in our lives so quickly and easily; then
  2. My friend Leonie called me ... she has been on my mind a whole lot and I wanted to call her today but she got in first - we had an awesome time catching up.
  3. Then I chatted to my friend Alison - with it being a long weekend I would have spent at least one of the days with her ... this made me VERY sad and I am missing our play dates so badly!!!!
  4. Then my sister Norma called with some bad news ... my oldest cousin Deon has a brain tumour and of course it is impossible for anyone to go and see him'; and
  5. Then I chatted to my little sister Wendy to relay the news about Deon to her 😢.  Deon and her had "met" a while ago on a dating site - Wendy recognized him because he looks EXACTLY like our Dad ... isn't that too funny!!!  When we were little we all had a huge crush on him and couldn't wait for Friday nights when Aunty Ria and her family came to visit.

I also spent some time at my scrapbook table ...
  • Firstly, as I had finished the Engagement Photo Shoot project, I sorted out my table and put a photo of my boy in a very prominent place so that I 'see' him all the time.

  • Then, I had printed out a layout that I really loved and wanted to try immediately.  I had some extra photos of Connor and Steph's new kitty Charlie so I made a page for them with these photos.  Here is the layout and my take on it using scraps on my table on a black background... I just love how it came out.




No comments:

Post a Comment