Saturday 17 February 2018

CROCHET SATURDAY!

17 February 2018: Today was our bi-monthly crochet get-together.  Ali sent this message out on our group this morning at 06h48 and I was in the kitchen baking banana bread and lemon meringue pie.  My nephew Nicholas' son Anthony asked for a Lemon Meringue pie as his birthday gift ... soooooo sweet!!!!!

I was not sure if I was going to be able to make our meeting today as our geyser was not working and I needed to shower.  When I told Alison that I couldn't shower she said come on over and shower at my house which I duly did.  

We then met the rest of the girls at Silver Birch @ Lifestyle Garden Centre in Randpark Ridge.  We had a lovely afternoon chatting, crocheting and eating lovely food followed by yummy lemon meringue pie.
Caron, Ali, me, Anne, Gina and Pat



Some of the squares I crocheted for the project
We are making good progress with our squares for the blankets we are donating to Ry Ma In in Linden.  We gave Pat the following squares today: Ali = 19 / Me = 17 / Gina = 16.

Thanks for an awesome afternoon girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment