Sunday 18 February 2018

CROCHET PROJECTS

I have been rather productive since I learned to crochet in August / September last year and I absolutely love this new hobby of mine!!!

Some of my project to date are:
  • Charity Project for Ry Ma In:  Our crochet group decided to make blankets for the residents of Ry Ma In in Linden.  We have all contributed lovingly to this project.  I don't know how many squares I have done in total but have a lot of wool to continue with this project until it is done.
  • I completed and delivered 4 baby blankets to Nats in December for her future grandchildren.
  • My first ever crochet project was delivered to Jo in December for Master AJ.
  • I made a knee blanket for my Mom for Christmas.
  • I am busy with a grey scarf for a friend's birthday gift see photo.
  • I made two small blankets for Ali's fur babies.
  • While on holiday in New Zealand I made Nats a knee blanket for her birthday ... I used some New Zealand wool and also some wool made in Turkey.  Every time someone asked me what I was making I said "it is a project" which of course made it a nice surprise when Nats opened her birthday gift.

  • I taught Kelly how to crochet a basic granny square ... While we were there she made this cute blanket and delivered it to AJ.
  • I am busy making a baby blanket for a friend who is having a baby in April ... I better work faster on that one before the baby gets here and I am not finished with it :) 
  • Ali and I went on a course to The Yarn Tree last Saturday and we learned some new stitches ... I am thinking of making this into a scarf and repeating these rows on the other end.
  • I have lots of wool for many more projects which will keep me busy for a long time which makes me very happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to get my crochet hooks and wool out of retirement every time I see your beautiful work my friend!!! You continue to inspire me in everything you do! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as your neck and shoulder is sorted out we will get to doing some crochet together.

      Delete