Sunday 18 February 2018

A GREAT SUNDAY GOT BETTER

Today started out great ... We got to sleep in a bit late, went to the car wash before it got busy and had breakfast ~ where I got to chat to my hunny.  Our cars were even cleaned better than ever before.

My nephew Nicholas' son turned 10 on 2 February and when I asked what he would like for his birthday he said a lemon meringue pie.  So I eventually baked the lemon meringue for him and on the way home from the car wash we stopped at Woolies and got him a shirt and top to put with the pie.  We dropped it off at their house as they were out and later this afternoon I got a call from him to say "thank you" and that he had already had of the lemon meringue and enjoyed it.  I had made a second one for my hunny and it was goooooooddddddd ~ even if I must say so myself.

I have spent most of the day updating my blog ~ Another big one off the To Do List!!! Up to date on January, still got some stuff for December and now I think I am up to date on February!!!!  Yippeeeee!!!!

Then the day got even better when I received this beautiful photo from Jo ... This little face lights up my day totally!!!!!

I am going to do a few more blog posts and tidying up of photos and then going to watch some TV with my hunny and crochet.

Hope your weekend has been awesome.





2 comments:

  1. I can see Jo and her hubby in this little cherub's cute face - what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I fall more and more in love each time I see a photo of him!!!

      Delete