Wednesday 2 August 2017

SCRAPPING AND KNITTING ... Love them both!

On Sunday I took my car for a much needed wash ... While I waited I had a coffee at Mugg & Bean and did a couple rows on one of my knitting projects.  Love to kill two birds with one stone!!!

I have still been scrapping up a storm and today ... 2 August 2017 ... will see me up to date with 2017 except for my hunny's trip to Dundee.  There are hundreds of photos and I want to do a double layout on the weekend.

So here are some pages I worked on recently together with the pages I used as inspiration for my layouts ...

 My friend Lynette Jacobs is a constant source of inspiration ...



Another Lynette Jacobs piece of inspiration ...
 Although I had to change the sized significantly to fit the photos I needed to scrap ...
 And again on the facing page ...
 Can't locate the pages I used as inspiration for these two layouts:


Hope you are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment