Thursday 9 March 2017

COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!!!

This morning I was at Newtown Junction early, as usual, and popped into Wimpy to work before the meeting I was attending at 8:30.

I had two awesome cups of coffee and a Sunrise Breakfast.  Thankfully I had the breakfast as I told my Mom not to bother packing me lunch as I was sure they would serve something ... when I got into the room there were toasted sandwiches sweating away under cling wrap and some muffins and by lunch time they were mostly finished so I ate my carrots and fruit.  It 
was awesome to be part of the meeting and get to interact with the managers that I look after all at once.

My friend Anna-Marie sent me this picture of her precious grand-daughter ... doesn't it look like she is actually reading this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment