Sunday 12 February 2017

BREAKFAST AND SHOPPING IN ROSEBANK

12 February 2017: I wanted to go to Herbert Evans in Rosebank this morning so I asked Wendy if she wanted to join us for breakfast ... With her living so far away now and working every Saturday I see her so seldom so Sundays it is.  We had breakfast at Fournos and then had to do a bit of a recce to find Herbert Evans because the building that they were in previously has been demolished for bigger and better things in the future.

On our way to Herbert Evans we saw these signs in a shop window that looks like it will be opening quite soon ... Can't wait to see what it is ...
After doing my shopping at Herbert Evans we popped into Big Blue and another shop and then went to Starbucks for coffee ... although my previous experience was not great this one was much better.

And of course photos are always a necessity!!!!
 ACTING LIKE TOURISTS IN OUR OWN CITY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment