Sunday 19 February 2017

BANK AND BREAKFAST

19 February 2017: We drove out to Westgate Branch this morning for my hunny to sign papers for his new bank account and asked Wendy if she wanted to meet us for breakfast at Mugg & Bean at Town Square which is quite close to where she lives.  Of course she jumped at the opportunity to spend time with her brother-in-law!!!

We had awesome service from Louda at Nedbank and then drove down to Town Square.

We had an awesome time at breakfast ... and of course my camera was out for some photos!!!

When my toast was delivered I immediately saw this awesome little heart on it ...

 RICHARD ... YOU ARE LOVED ... Truly ... Madly ... Deeply!!!!
And this afternoon this is the lovely message Wendy posted on Facebook with this photo of us
She keeps me safe ... Has loved and supported me at my worst and best... My safe haven ... I love you Sista #sisters #love #family

This bee came to share our jam with us and my hunny managed to get this awesome photo of him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment