Saturday 11 February 2017

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!!

11 February 2017: My friend Sandra (who I met at Nedbank) is turning 50 on Monday so her hubby arranged a birthday party on a boat ~ Spirit of the Jen ~ out of Stone Haven on the Vaal for her tonight and I am really honoured to be invited.

We left home and drove through to Stone Haven for 17h30 (and as usual we were a bit early).  The boat left the dock at 18h30 and took a 2 hour trip out and turned around at the barrage for the 2 hour return trip.
My hunny and I knew no-one else at the party and it is awesome that we enjoy each others company.  We chatted about the beautiful homes on the banks of the Vaal,  experienced a spectacular sunset, enjoyed a finger dinner and sat on the deck chatting and relaxing.

Most importantly Sandra had a ball.





No comments:

Post a Comment