Saturday 14 January 2017

WALNUT GROVE WITH JENNY

14 January 2017: We met Jenny at Sandton this afternoon for lunch ... We decided on Walnut Grove which has been a favourite of mine for many many years ~ my hunny and I would go there when we had a bit of extra cash after visiting my father-in-law at work on a Saturday morning.  It was always a bit out of our price range but we always felt very special after having breakfast there.

I had an awesome butternut soup and shared some of Jenny's platter and Connor had a huge burger ~ Not sure why I don't have a photo of Steph's food?

We had an awesome time catching up and then spent some time trawling the mall before Jenny had to leave to attend a friend's birthday party on the West Rand.

 An awesome afternoon ~ Thanks Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment