Thursday 22 December 2016

RIP AUNTY RIA

22 December 2016: My precious Aunty Ria passed away today.  The world has lost another of its angels ... She is up there sorting out her hubby of more than 50 years, my Gran, my Dad and her other brothers who departed before her ~ I can actually imagine her kicking their butts.

If I could have chosen a Mother she would have been it!!!!

Aunty Ria, I will miss you for the rest of my life ... however I know that I will see you in heaven one day!

My cousin Leonie (Aunty Ria's youngest) posted this photo of my Aunty Ria and Uncle Andy on her facebook page ... I had not seen this photo before and it will definitely take pride of place on a page in my scrapbook in memory of her. 


Also today ... I am keeping my precious friend Alison in my thoughts as she lights a candle for her sister Rosie who passed away 4 years ago.  Love, light and strength coming your way my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment