Friday 23 December 2016

A TATTOO ... ME?? YES!!

23 December 2016:  A while ago I said that I would have a tattoo with Connor ... he didn't believe that I would go ahead with it so he booked an appointment for the two of us for today (this was the first appointment he could get when he booked in September!!!).

We started off the day with breakfast at Vovo Telo in Parkhurst ... Unfortunately the service was not great today but the coffee and french toast made up for that ...


 

I went first and was surprised that all I felt was a bit of discomfort ... of course this is related to where you have the tattoo and how much work the tattoo is.

This is Lauren PeachFish working on my tattoo ... she is awesome!!!!!

 Connor had three tattoos today ...

1st was a matching heart with mine
2nd - this flower which is the emblem for one of his favourite bands La Dispute
3rd is from Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events
The third tattoo was the most painful ...
When we were finished we headed off to Rosebank Mall to do some shopping.

We had a wonderful Mother Son day together ~ I really love spending time with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment