Saturday 24 December 2016

CHRISTMAS EVE PARKRUN!

Linda Wood is home for the holidays so we decided that we would do ParkRun in Germiston today.

When I woke this morning it was pouring with rain but I decided that I would fetch Linda anyway and we could just don our raincoats and go out and walk ~ The course is 99% tar so at least the wet ground wouldn't affect us too much.

By the time we got to the venue it had stopped raining and we had a lovely walk with a pretty good time considering I have not walked for a number of weeks ...







Victoria Lake parkrun results for event #22. Your time was 00:55:37.

As we were walking towards the car it started to rain again!!!

We went over the road to The Harvard Cafe for breakfast ... they serve really great coffee however after receiving a toasted ham, cheese and tomato twice that was an absolute mess I decided that coffee would be my breakfast!!!  Will DEFINITELY not be going back there.

Linda and I then went and did a bit of shopping at The Glen where I got myself a ParkRun jacket at Mr Price ... just need to get the sleeves shortened and put some elastic in them.

All in all a wonderful morning ... Thanks Miss Wood!!!!  Let's do it again next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment