Sunday 25 December 2016

CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST

Richard and I are on our own today so we decided to go through to OR Tambo International Airport to have breakfast ~ As we all know an international airport never sleeps.

We chose Jacksons for breakfast and had a super special waiter, Prince, serve us.  Richard had an English Breakfast and I had French toast and two lattes ... Yummy. 

I was quite upset when I spoke to one of the waitresses who said that a table of people had left without paying ... if they did not come back to pay she would have to pay in the over R800 bill.  So sad!!!!


Jacksons have restaurants in a couple of places around the world so I had to take a photo of Richard with the map behind him and the marker for OR Tambo.

We walked around a bit and I had to take a photo of this beautiful Christmas tree in International Arrivals ...

Hope your Christmas Day has been super special!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment