Sunday 27 November 2016

SCRAPBOOK PAGES

I have done quite a few pages over the past few weeks and am happy with how they have turned out.

This is basically two single pages where I used the same paper to link the two pages.
 This page records out visit to The Grind in Melrose Arch ~ thanks for the suggestion Jo!!!
 Mothers Day ... Breakfast with my boys and late lunch with Connor ~ I used some of the left over paper from the pages I did with Lynette at Silver Lakes ... and some more sewing.  On the page I used as inspiration the sewing was two strips of paper however I did the sewing to mirror the sewing on the facing page which was the page I did of Anabela's 1st birthday.
This page I did at my friend Cheryl's scrapbook day ...
 These are the two flaps which I stuck to the page protector ... Cheryl's page had them over the top of the page protector however it did not work with my photos ... so as usual I adjusted the page to work with my photos.  Cheryl's comment during the day was ... "I plant the seed and you do the page".
 I still need to add some journalling and maybe another one or two photos.

I need to add a photo of Connor's 21st to this page ... I am doing a whole album of his 21st photos but wanted to add something into my chronological album.  The second page is from Kyle's 13th birthday ... he is my friend Michelle's son who shares a birthday with Connor - just 8 years younger.
Two days after Connor's 21st Liam left to live in the States ... I unfortunately didn't have a lot of photos so did this single page which I really like (I didn't realise my photo is so out of focus!!!).
 I had to record my friend Rozzie's Bridal Shower ...
 As always I am having a lot of fun scrapbooking and it is still my therapy of choice!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow my friend you have been busy. Beautiful memories documented xx

    ReplyDelete