Wednesday 9 December 2015

CUPCAKES

I offered to make cupcakes for our party at The Cradle of Hope ... I documented the process!  Please make sure you read until the very last photo ... I promise it is worth it!!!

Firstly ... you get all your ingredients together ... Yes!!! That includes the box vanilla cake from Ina Paarman!!!  I certainly do not have the patience any more to start from scratch when Ms Ina helps me out so brilliantly!!!

 Next you mix everything together in your Kenwood mixer ... We got our mixer as a wedding gift 28 years ago from my hunny's godmother and it is still going strong ...
 Into cupcake papers the mixture goes ...
 Into the oven for 12 - 15 minutes ...
I forgot to take photos of Steph and me icing the cupcakes ... As soon as we finished icing them we had to pop them into the fridge as it was so hot that the icing was melting.











 
Now here is the process of how to enjoy a cupcake ... This little one was devouring this cupcake so beautifully ...
 You even have to change position ... and get help from the tree stump to support you ...

 The look on this little face made all the work of making the cupcakes worthwhile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment