Tuesday 21 April 2015

SISTERS DINNER / WALKERVILLE AGRICULTURAL SHOW / FRIEND CATCH-UP

Thursday 8 April 2015 ... Sisters Dinner took place at Pizza Del Forno in Meyersdal.  We had a lovely evening with delicious food and great company.  I gave the girls each this gorgeous heart for their growing collection.




Friday 10 April 2015 ... This morning as I drove into the office I passed my coffee guy, Menzi, and when we went to get coffee he surprised me with my car registration on my coffee.  He loves the fact that I take a photo of our coffee in the morning. 
Saturday 11 April 2015 ... Connor attended a LAN at school last night and I picked him up at 07h00.  On our way home we stopped in at Foood at Cresta for a quick breakfast.  I had an interesting French Toast stack and Connor enjoyed chicken strips.
Sunday 12 April 2015 ... My hunny arranged a ride with Graeme and a friend to the 52nd Annual Walkerville Agricultural Show where our friend Michelle Fegen had a jewellery stand.  Yep ... I hear you asking "How is jewellery agriculture??"  There were a lot of different stalls selling all kinds of goodies.  We ate the most amazing samoosas and tried a yummy waffle on a stick.  There was horse jumping, sheep shearing, rides of camels, all kinds of animal competitions and services for sale.
 Puppies and ducks for sale ...



I was so proud to see a Nedbank ATM in operation.

Wendy and Liam
My handsome hunny

The pumpkin competition
First time I had seen a sheep being sheared
Wendy bought this little bubble gun ... and she sure had some fun with it!!!  And Schatz photo bombed ...
And here's my hunny channeling a farmer!!!
Liam and Connor being "too cool" for my camera with Wendy photo bombing!!!
Tuesday 14 April 2015 ... Managed to capture the sunrise on my way to Roodepoort.

I rushed back to the office to do interviews and afterwards Anna-Marie and I got a cuppa coffee ... Menzi was on top of his game ...
Wednesday 15 April 2015 ... My friend Sandra and I eventually got our diaries co-ordinated and met at Mugg & Bean at The Glen for a cuppa coffee and a shared slice of lemon meringue.  Her son Armand joined us ~ I haven't see him for such a long time and I was shocked at how much he had grown and matured.  Talora dropped Connor at The Glen and he joined us for a Chai Steamer ... The boys compared skills on the games on their phones.


No comments:

Post a Comment