Wednesday, 29 April 2015


Well, here it is 05h46 and I am sitting at the computer showered and dressed and looking like I am ready to take on the day ... truth be told ~ I am thoroughly exhausted.  

I had a wonderful day yesterday ... Started out by driving with my hunny to drop Connor at Talora's and getting a stunning shot of the sunrise, we then popped past the powder coaters to drop off two luggage racks.  Back home and we worked on our e-mails and when my Mom put Maggie in the bath for his/her swim I had to take a photo to share ...

We left the house again around 08h30 to do some errands for my hunny which meant driving through to Haartebeespoort and Pretoria North so we added a trip to Scrap-a-doodles in Irene as I had some birthday vouchers ... When I went to pay I found that I only had one of the vouchers so will have to make another trip sometime soon.  We had a pie and tea/ cuppaccino as we were both really hungry.

 Back home and I started working on my December layout for the Scrap Addicts ... Here is a sneek peak of the gorgeous papers I used for Leonie, Alison and Linda's layout ~ Linda has recently returned from Australia and Alison and Leonie are off to Alaska at the end of the month so the map paper will be perfect for them.  

I used the same range of papers for Lynette and me but the main patterned paper is a bit different as we have not done any overseas traveling recently.  This is a bit of my page ...

 We picked Connor up at Talora's and stopped past Pick 'n Pay to get some goodies and while waiting for the bread rolls to come out the oven we had a quick drink at Wimpy.

After dinner I attacked my scrap book room as it was in an absolute uproar and this always shows what is going on in my head and right now it is a really jumbled place with things flying around at dangerous speeds (and keeping me awake at night!!!).  I tidied, dusted, washed and arranged things and although I am not yet finished with sorting out some bits and pieces I was very happy with what I had finished by the time I headed to bed at 00:00.  Then ... all the things I still need to do, my stomach telling me that it was starving (and I figured out that I had not eaten enough for even a 3 year old during the day!!!); the house alarm going off at 01:15 and then the problems I am having with things at work entered the fray and started to collide with each other which resulted in me not sleeping a wink!!!!  I got up at 04:25 and came to the computer and read some e-mails before jumping into the shower at 04h55.
In the midst of my cleaning I got this sweet message from my friend Linda Le Warne ... 

This morning my challenge is this area of our study ... 
 Hope you are all refreshed and ready to tackle the day ... Enjoy!!!!


  1. What a fun post! A day in Lynn's life. Lots of interesting stuff there. :)

    1. Thanks for the sweet comment special friend.

      It sure was a full day and I got so much done. Although I should be resting these things nag at the back of your mind until you get them done.

      Hope your day has been super awesome!!!