Sunday 8 February 2015

THE WEEKEND SPED BY!!!

On Saturday I got my page nearly done ~ need to do some journaling and the title and then I am done  ... here are some snippets of the page ...
I also packed the packs for the girls and all that is missing is a photo of the completed page however I will do that once I finish with the journalling.

Sunday 8 February: I was asked to work at our Retail Conference at the Sandton Convention Centre and we had to set up the stand on Sunday.  We got done in just over 2 hours and this is us ...

Afterwards I drove through to WIlgeheuwel to fetch Connor and we stopped at Cresta for him to buy a book. He was starving so we stopped off at Food for a quick bite ... He ordered a Frulata and this is the beautiful and delicious creation he got ...

We ordered a penne bolognaise and chicken strips to share ... The meal was absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to go back!

Bianca came over in the afternoon and we spent the evening quietly at home.  And so another weekend comes to an end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment