Sunday 6 October 2013

A productive week

Last week this time we were still in Umhlanga enjoying our last full day of our holiday and it has been a productive week since then.
I really love that I copied Wendy and put my October Actions out there which makes me focus on them more.
October Actions #3 is to get back to walking so this morning I was feeling very lazy and would have liked to stay in bed the whole day (which is a very unusual thought for me!!) but I got up and put on my takkies and asked the boys (Liam slept over last night) if they wanted to go out for a walk with me ... Connor of course jumped at the opportunity to go out on his long board so we walked round the corner and walked that road 4 times ... there are two good hills which he can ride and him and Liam shared the board riding.  We then stopped at a house down the road and did 50 step ups ~ The first challenge on the Biggest Loser Season 10 was 500 step ups ~ Now I see why some of the guys battled with that one!!!
October Actions #8 ... Sort out paper clutter ... I did the filing for all the paperwork I sorted out last night (and the recycling box is full as well) ... wish I had taken a before and after photo because the before looked insurmountable but I got it done.

October Actions # 11 ... Update cell phone ... Just finished checking that I have all the numbers on my new phone ~ this has been a painful exercise but one that needed to be done!

While working outside I caught up on some programmes I had on PVR and now I am going to watch Downton Abbey and check through one of my scrapbooks so I can start working on October Actions #  5.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are feeling refreshed for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment