Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday already ... half the week is gone!

This morning I was at my desk before 06h30 ... I had to get some prep done for a hearing and also had a meeting at 07h30.  When we were finished with the hearing I was on my way to one of my branches when I felt unbelieveably weak and hot (my poor ears felt like they would burn holes in the side of my head).  I decided that I would come home and try and sleep it off ... I got to the couch, my Mom made me some tea and I lay there for two hours.  I dragged myself off the couch to fetch Connor from school and then back home for an hour before I had to take him to the dentist.  Amazing how everything has to happen on the day that you feel under the weather. When we were getting into the car after the dentist appointment I saw these beautiful clouds in the sky.
Tonight was also our Sisters Dinner ~ We went to Rossi's and had an enjoyable evening.
Noleen  Norma  Lynn  Wendy
 Hope you had a wonderful day.  Night night ... sleep tight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Those ears does not sound good.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete