Thursday 18 April 2013

Sunrise and smiles!

As promised last night ... I went in search of the sunrise this morning.  When I left the house I could see that there was going to be another stunner.  Of course driving and taking photos is not the easiest thing but I did my best ... here are the results ....
 When I got onto the highway the sun was still in it's pyjamas but the sky looked absolutely amazing.
 My comment when I looked in my review mirror ... "Oh, there you are!!!""with a giggle and then "Good Morning Lord! 
 At this time of the morning the sky changes every second and gets more and more beautiful.
This photo was taken over my shoulder but I think the result is kinda beautiful.

When I got to Randfontein the sun was missing in action as it was totally overcast and rather cold.  I am always amazed at how much colder it is on the West than in the South.

I attended a meeting in the Randfontein Square Branch and then drove through to Rivonia for another meeting.  Tomorrow I have a rather busy morning and then I am off at lunch time to Cullinan for a weekend of scrapbooking with my friend Cheryl.  If I can manage to update my blog via my tablet I will do so otherwise I will do a quick update when I get home on Sunday.  If I don't "see" you here on the weekend ... have a restful weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sunrise pics. Have a scrapping blast this weekend!
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete