Monday 11 March 2013

MONDAY?????!!!!! Already???

My BBM profile picture says it all .....

This morning I was out the door at 6am and at my desk by 6h30.  My boss got in at 7h15 and we sorted our staff's increase letters then it was straight into a hearing ~ the staff member didn't pitch so it was a bit easier although we still had to go through the normal process, look at all the evidence and video footage.  The minute we were finished with the hearing I jumped in my car and drove through to Sandton to attend the area's Manco meeting.  We had a really productive day and I left Sandton at 16h45 and braved the traffic on the highway.
I am now going to watch NCIS with my hunny ... I took this photo of him earlier ths evening when he was going outside to work in the garage ~ I had laughed at his welding skull cap so he took my feather boa which was hanging on the door handle in the bedroom and .... see for yourself!!!
Hope you have all had a wonderful start to the week and that the rest of the week is super productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment