Sunday 5 August 2012

18 July ~Rest In Peace Yvonne

My precious friend Natalie's Mom-in-Law sadly passed away a week after she went home.  The family was understandably shocked at this sudden loss ~ Nats had spoken to her in the morning and she died in her sleep that night. Her hubby Brett then had to rush home to be with his Dad and sister.

Although I didn't know her Mom-in-Law I attended her funeral at the Saint Gabriel Anglican Church in Florida ~ It was a beautiful service made even more special in that she was a member of the church and the minister who conducted the service knew her personally ~ This is such a rare thing nowadays.  I unfortunately had to leave the service early as I had to pick Connor up from school but I was very happy to have seen and chatted to Brett before the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment