Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mother's Day ~ 13 May 2012

This morning Sheron (our domestic worker) and I left home at 09h15 to go through to the bank in Rosebank.  As the bank only opens at 10 I took her for a cuppa ... I had a cuppaccino and Sheron had hot chocolate.  The girls in the bank were super efficient and we were on our way in next to no time.

Mom left at 12 to go to lunch with Noleen, Gordon, Norma, Wesley and Gina at George's restaurant Pralina in Featherbrooke.  I had to coax my boys out of the house ~ You would NEVER have guessed it was Mother's Day!!!!  We went to Fego Cafe at The Glen and I had a delicious chicken schnitzel and the boys had a chicken basket each.  We had a lovely chilled meal and then ambled through the shopping centre back to the car.


This is the reason I am called "Mom" ...
 They use the most amazing balsamic vinegar on their salad.



I did at least get one Mother's Day gift ... My area Manager Eddie gave me a gorgeous mini book and some letters from K&Co whose products I love!!! Thanks Eddie!!!
 The message on my gift was very sweet ... "You are a mother to the area".













2 comments: