Tuesday 22 May 2012

Happy Birthday Dean!!!

12 May 2012 ... Richard went out early this morning with some of the Sani Pass guys to ride over Breedts Nek (somewhere in Magaliesberg??) so I got up early with him to do some baking.

My gorgeous nephew Dean is turning 22 on Monday 14 May 2012 and as it is Mother's Day tomorrow we had a celebratory tea with the family today for his birthday. 

We had a lovely spread of savoury and sweet goodies to which I added two lemon meringue pies (which even if I must say so myself were delicious!!!).  Nicholas popped in for a little while as Salma and the boys were at another birthday party and I sent half a lemon meringue home with him (that is the real reason I took two with me!!!)

As usual, my camera was out and I took some photos of the family .... 

Four generations ... Bradley (great grandson), Gina (grand daughter), my Mom (Mother) and my gorgeous sister Noleen (daughter).
 Noleen and Gordon
Gina and her two Moms (I am her godmother).  Gina is turning 28 on 20 May so I gave her an early birthday gift
Wesley and Norma ... When Wesley and Dean are together there is a lot of laughter.  The two of them get on really well and have an amazing relationship for cousins and their sense of humour compliments each other ... today they were having a right royal time teasing Courteney about how cute she is ~ she loved being the centre of their attention ... and look at how cute she looked!!!
 Although Wendy had her camera with her I still like to take my own photos so here is one of Wendy, Gordon and Mom. 
 Jarod and Liam looking too cute for words.  I was really shocked to see how tall Jarod is getting.

Connor was missing in action as he is spending the weekend with his friend Byron ~ They went to youth at Byron's church last night and tonight they are having a birthday party for Byron's Mom and her twin sister.

We went to Nando's for dinner to give Mom a rest from cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment