Tuesday 22 May 2012

Gone in the blink of an eye!!! 7 - 11 May

This week seemed to pass by in the blink of an eye!!!  I spent two days on an IR course which I really enjoyed and then there were interviews, hearing preparation, e-mails, etc. to do which took up the rest of the time.

On Friday I dropped Connor at school and popped past my Florida Branch to collect some information for a hearing ... This sunrise was just too beautiful to ignore and I had a lot of challenges trying to find the perfect spot to take the photo so it was a rearview mirror one again!!!

I am trying to get to photograph a sunrise and sunset on the same day at the same location ~ There is a perfect spot which I pass on the way to and from work but I have just not managed to get the timing
right ... yet!!!  I will continue to work at it and will showcase my results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment