Thursday 15 March 2012

Thursday ... another day closer to the weekend.

Today started out grey and wet and stayed that way the whole day ~ After dropping Connor at school I followed Richard to Honeydew as we needed to drop off the Touran at the garage as it is still not 100% ~ I was surprised when we were back home by 08h30.  The rest of the day passed in a haze of looking for paper for the certificates for our Regional Recognition Function tomorrow, trying to get through as many e-mails as possible, fetching Connor from school and then getting through another pile of e-mails.  The traffic coming home was horrible but fortunately it only took us just over an hour to get home and it was nice to have Connor's company ~ I find sitting in the traffic soul destroying especially when I am on my own.

When we got home Connor went straight to his room to exercise ... he is working out very seriously every day. It is wonderful to see him so intent on getting fit and I have to continuously remind him the "Rome wasn't built in a day". 

He says that girls don't like flabby guys.

I am encouraging him all the way.

 Noleen gave me this gorgeous little frame last night at dinner and when I got home I put it with the frame Marian gave me for my birthday.  If you are wondering about the things in the foreground ~ it is a band made by a young African guy out of recycled metal.

Norma gave each of us this gorgeous heart as a belated Valentine's gift ... I hung it up at the front door until I decide where it's permanent home is going to be.

I hope you have all had a stunning day and wish you a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment