Today I went to the optometrist for my bi-yearly eye test ... I can't wait to get my new glasses. I made sure that I got a pair of glasses will fit into my scrapbooking caddy as there is nothing more frustrating that to get somewhere to scrapbook and realise that I do not have my glasses with me and then battle through the day not being able to see exactly what I am doing ... ahhhhh it's a bugger getting older!!! LOL!!!
Tomorrow is a new day and a new month and it gives us another chance to put effort into what we would like to achieve. Tonight I am going to review my goals for January and put deadlines to those things in February.
FEBRUARY IS THE MONTH OF LOVE ...
- and is also the month that I have allocated to really kickstart my 2012 scrapbooking and get some serious scrapbooking done. I have never been at this point in the new year and only finished half of the previous year's scrapbook pages. I will consistently work towards getting 2011 finished so that I can start with 2012;
- and it will be month where I will be true to my blog name and share more of the pages I do;
- and in an attempt to be consistently organised, I have already bought my boys gifts for Valentine's Day!!! Go me!!!!
- and is another chance for me to love myself and look after my health ... I need to really start focussing on exercising more and watching what I eat as this menopause thing is really playing havoc with my weight ... and it is only 11 months till I turn 50 and I REALLY don't want to be fat and fifty!!!
- and loving myself means that I will make an appointment to see the gynae, the ENT to sort out this ringing in my ears!!! (eventually!!!) and the dentist.
>>> Now you see why it is so important for me to sit down with my goals list for February!!!
Hope you have all had a Teriffic Tuesday and are looking forward to a Wonderful Wednesday!!!
Another note on love ... I dug into my records and found some beautiful pages that I did that celebrate a very special wedding ... This is from November 2010 when my precious friends Samantha and Petrus got married ... It is one of the most beautiful weddings I have been to and I had a lot of fun doing these pages ...
Colleagues and friends.