Friday 4 November 2011

Thankful Thursday

On Monday my friend Alison posted her reasons to be joyful ...  Here are my reasons to be Thankful on Thursday ...

  • I have a loving husband and son;
  • I have a beautiful and reliable car that I can use to get around in;
  • I don't have to worry about 'what's for dinner?' as my Mom takes care of that for me;
  • I have enough work to keep me busy;
  • I have precious friends who bring joy to my life;
  • I am looking forward to scrapbooking on Saturday ~ It is a charity scrap day for a young boy who has been chosen to play sport in Spain;
  • I have a beautiful home which embraces me daily;
  • My to do list is dwindling as is the load in my in-box.
There are many, many more reasons that I have to be Thanful but these are just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment