- I have a loving husband and son;
- I have a beautiful and reliable car that I can use to get around in;
- I don't have to worry about 'what's for dinner?' as my Mom takes care of that for me;
- I have enough work to keep me busy;
- I have precious friends who bring joy to my life;
- I am looking forward to scrapbooking on Saturday ~ It is a charity scrap day for a young boy who has been chosen to play sport in Spain;
- I have a beautiful home which embraces me daily;
- My to do list is dwindling as is the load in my in-box.
Friday, 4 November 2011
On Monday my friend Alison posted her reasons to be joyful ... Here are my reasons to be Thankful on Thursday ...