Monday 7 November 2011

Sunday round-up

As with most Saturdays, we were up early yesterday morning and I got my things ready for my day of scrapbooking.  All of a sudden I was in a rush to get showered and dressed before my friend Linda Wood arrived at our house.  We got going at 07h50 and arrived at WilroPark Baptist Church at about 08h30, found a table and started working on the pack we found on our table. We had a lovely day and met two nice ladies who shared our table with us.

 I just finished the pages off a little while ago and here is the end result  ...

This is the handout of the page ~ I made a few changes to my page to make it mine.

Early evening we went to McDonalds for dinner and then spent the evening quietly at home.

This morning Richard was up at 04h45 and left the house at 5 for a ride to Villiers.  I really wanted to be up early but was so exhausted that I stayed in bed until nearly 8.  I had breakfast and then took my car to the car wash.  On my way home Richard called to say he was home.  We had a cuppa tea and then I took his car and he followed me on his bike back to the car wash.  Now both the cars and the bike are clean.  This afternoon my nephew Jarod called Connor and asked if he would come over so we spent 2 hours at Wendy's house as a rest from studying. 

My friend Michelle asked me the other day if I had seen "Buried Alive" which I had not ... it is on TLC Channel on DSTv ~ I saw it for the first time tonight ~ have put a couple of them on to tape during the week.  This kind of programme REALLY interest me a lot and is one of the reasons that I want to do the Professional Organisers Course as I would love to help people who have problems with clutter.

I completed the form sent by Tracey from Get Organised to apply for their next Professional Organiser's course in February 2012 ~ I hope I get to go.  They only take 3 people per course and you get to do 'hands on' training.  This would be a dream come true.

Well, that's it for me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment