Thursday 6 October 2011

Too tired to think ... so I stole!!!

I am too tired to think of anything to post and found these questions on my sister Wendy's blog ... so here goes ...

SUNDAY STEALING ~ The lucky 33 meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Can you cook? Yes ~ although I don't cook much nowadays as my Mom is in charge of the kitchen.  Actually just baked some cupcakes for my son this afternoon.

2. What was your dream growing up? To be a teacher.

3. What talent do you wish you had? Musical ~ LOVE the piano ~ Sitting here now listening to Classic FM and there is a beautiful piano piece on.  I even went to see Richard Clayderman when he was in S.A. many years ago.  I used to force my school friend Terry to practice on the piano when I used to visit her after school ~ she hated me for that!!! LOL!!!!

4. Favorite place? The country

5. Favorite vegetable? Pumpkin

6. What was the last book you read. Soup by Jon Gordon ~ he is AMAZING!!!  I e-mailed him after reading the book and he wrote back!!!

7. What zodiac sign are you? Capricorn

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Ears were pierced but they are closed now.

9. Worst Habit? Swearing

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Yes ~ quite a couple of people.

11. What is your favorite sport? Dancing

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?  Try to be optimistic but I battle!

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex?  If it wasn't my husband or boyfriend I would just chat and find out about him.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? My granny dying two weeks before my wedding.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I am forever designing things in my head to assist our country with cleaning up and recycling properly!  Don't know if that is weird??

16. Do you have any pets? Two dogs, one cat (who is missing at the moment) and a bearded dragon (and a teenaged son!!! if that counts!)

17. Do you know how to do the macarena? Hmmmmm!  I guess so if I have to do it under duress.

18. Is the sun shining where you are now?  The sun has set now but it was shining today even though it was really cold today.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Cute ~ but I think as a kid I would have found them rather scary.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  My weight.

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?. Boringly ... Your Good Angel.

22. What color eyes do you have? Hazel

23. Ever been married? Very happily for 24 years

24. Bottle or Draft?  Neither

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? I would take my boys on holiday to the states to see my niece and if there was enough money we would stop over in New Zealand to visit my precious friend Natalie.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I prefer not to chew bubble gum but if I have to it would have to be spearmint

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?  A coffee bar

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Scrapbook

30. Do you swear a lot? Unfortunately I do.

31. Biggest pet peeve?  Being let down

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Caring

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself?  Good friend

No comments:

Post a Comment