Tuesday 27 September 2011

A couple of questions from Sunday Stealing

A. Age: 48

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing (I will pay someone to do it for me!!!)

D. Dogs: Two

E. Essential start to your day: Chat with my cat Garfield while I make tea for the family

F. Favorite color: Burnt Orange

G. Gold or Silver: Both

H. Height: 5ft7"

I. Instruments you play: None

J. Job title: Human Resources Manager

K. Kids: One teenaged boy

L. Live: In a nice house in the suburbs

M. Mother's name: Lilian

N. Nicknames: Lynnie / Mom / Babe / My love

O. Overnight hospital stays: 4 or 5

P. Pet peeve: Taxi drivers

Q. Quote from a movie: "No-one puts Baby in a corner"

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 3 sisters (1 older and 2 younger)

T. Time you wake up: officially 05h00 but usually around 03h30

U. Underwear: Unsexy

V. Vegetable you hate: None ~ just some I can't eat.

W. What makes you run late: Nothing much ~ I am usually early

X. X-Rays you've had: Foot / face for sinuses / back

Y. Yummy food that you make: Tagliatelle Alfredo / Lemon Meringue Pie

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment