Thursday 29 September 2011

14 weeks ...

All in all a good day today.  Started off with a cuppa coffee at a coffee shop in Illovo while doing e-mails before a branch visit.  Chatted to the staff at the branch about leave and sick leave and then popped into Thrupps to get my boys some cereal and got Connor some Lindt chocolate that he LOVES.  I then spent the rest of the day in the office.  I ran out to fetch Connor from school and popped past the licensing department to get my car license and observed some absolutely horrendous client service however when I got to the front of the queue the lady who helped me was great.  When I went back to the office I was really grateful for my office and the company I work for.

Mom made us yummy lasagne for dinner and after dinner I had to do the hated chore of plucking my eye browns and I decided to do a mini manicure at the same time so my nails look really pretty.

Tomorrow I am spending the day at the CCMA and not looking forward to it at all ... the joys of being in HR.

I am really hoping to get some scrapbooking done this weekend and must also photograph some pages to post here.  I am going to look in my file and post one of the pages I have there and then I am off to bed ... sleep tight!!!.


 
These two pages are about our Scrapaddicts weekend last December.


No comments:

Post a Comment