Tuesday 28 June 2011

A true love story

Yesterday Richard and I celebrated 24 happy years of marriage.  We wanted to go the Back 'O The Moon at Gold Reef but they are unfortunately closed on a Monday so we decided to go to The Promise Grill in Meyersdal.  I suggested that we take Mom, Connor and Tayla (if I could arrange this with her parents) with us as Connor has been wanting to go to PG for a long time now.  Tayla and I managed to keep the fact that she was joining us a secret from Connor.  I also arranged for her to sleep over so that we didn't have to hurry through dinner to get her home.  After dinner we popped past Norma for a cuppa coffee and so that she could meet Tayla ~ Tayla has been an instant hit with all my sisters. 

We had a lovely evening ~ The food was really good (we had a haloumi starter and then Richard and I shared our main courses of Parmesan Encrusted Chicken Breasts and Beef Cordon Bleu ~ we were so full that we couldn't even eat dessert ~ how sad is that!!! LOL!!!) and the company even better. 

I have such wonderful memories of our wedding day and I cannot believe that 24 years has passed by so quickly and that I fall more in love with Richard as time passes ~ He is the most amazing person I know and I am honoured to call him 'My Love".
Then and Now
The love birds
Mom

1 comment:

  1. And what a love story this is!!! Congratulations and well done - love you both like crazy!

    ReplyDelete