Monday 9 May 2011

Monday, Monday ....

    Yesterday afternoon when we went to fetch Connor from Tayla's house we had a cuppa coffee and a lovely chat with her parents.  I am delighted that Connor has met such a wonderful young lady.  I think most mothers of boys worry about their son's meeting a good girl.  Everyone has been dying to see what Tayla looks like so I had to force the two of them to stand for a photo yesterday.  Here they are ...


As we left Tayla's house the sun was setting and we stopped round the corner from her house to take
this stunning photo.  Whenever I see such a gorgeous sunset I think of my friend Linda Duma who
lives in Washington ~ he says that he has never seen sunsets as beautiful as the ones we have in S.A.

  I am battlilng to keep track of this year as it flies past us ... Noleen's 50th is gone, Easter is gone, Mother's Day is gone ~ and the rush continues.  Soon we will be shopping for Christmas.  I feel like stopping the world and climbing off for a bit ...  Anyone want to join me???
  Sleep tight and I will see you in blogland tomorrow.  I'm off to watch Monk with my darling hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Awww cute photo of the lovebirds and lovely sunset photo.

    If you can get the world to stop = I'll gladly hop off with you.

    ReplyDelete