Wednesday 11 May 2011

Exhaustion reigns supreme ...

  After doing literally a hundred hearings, today I found out what it is like to be on the other side of a hearing ... I had to be a witness in a hearing ~ and it is definitely not nice at all.  I sat with the other witnesses (who were mainly junior staff) doing what I could to keep them calm and focussed and when it was my turn to go in my whole body went into shaking mode ~ I have a HUGE amount of respect for our staff who went in ahead of me as they had to face their superior and tell their side of the story ~ I managed to keep it together but the after effects are HORRIBLE.  I can't wait to get to bed.

  Let me go and have a look for a layout to share which will definitely cheer me up ...  Here goes!!!

Richard and I had dinner at Nando's on the evening of 1 January ~ I used a menu as part of my page.
Connor reads A LOT ... This page shows a lot of the books he read during 2010 and then his favourites out of the 30+ books he read during the year.  My title was cut on my darling little Slice.  I used one full piece of paper and the rest come from my scraps box.
I will see you back in blogland tomorow.  Sleep tight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment