Saturday 10 November 2018

SILLY SANTA WORKSHOP @ THE YARN TREE

10 November 2018: Ali and I booked to attend the Silly Santa Workshop at The Yarn Tree in Parktown.  When I arrived I couldn't resist taking a photo of the road outside the property ... I just love streets where the trees touch overhead!!!

Ali spoiled us with a cuppaccinno which she picked up on her way.

We had a lovely time together crocheting a reindeer and a Father Christmas ... my thoughts afterwards is ... Been There! Done That! Never to be done again!!!!

As people who know we know ... I really don't fiddly little things.  I love the end product however won't be doing it again :-)







 We decided to visit Dolci Cafe in Craighall Park for lunch ... in search of a venue for our Crochet Group Christmas lunch.  OMGoodness!!!!!  What a find.  We shared three starters and then had an amazing treat for dessert.  Can't wait to go back!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment