Sunday 1 July 2018

31 YEARS AND GOING STRONG

A message I received on our anniversary
We celebrated our 31st Wedding Anniversary on the 27th June ~ The years have just sped by.  We had a quiet evening at home ... me inside crocheting and my hunny working in his workshop AND a 1.5 hour power outage.  

We went out last night to celebrate ... just the two of us as Connor and Steph had other plans.  We decided on Grand Life Cafe at Mall Of The South and we had a lovely time.


 I count myself as the luckiest girl alive being married to this guy.  Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

My yummy creme brulee dessert

Connor gave me these beautiful flowers

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful message ... Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lynnie and Richard! May your love grow only stronger for many many years to come! 31 years is amazing and inspiring. ❤️

    ReplyDelete