Saturday 30 June 2018

CROCHET PROJECTS

I wrote this post a long time ago and am only posting it today however this forecast stays the same for each and every day ...














I have completed a number of crochet projects recently ... here is news about some of them:

Our crochet group finished the project we were doing for Ry Ma In in Linden ... each resident got a blanket created from the squares we each crocheted.

We are working on an awesome new project of  blankets, scarves and food for the Gerald Fitzpatric House and Nursing Home where their mission is to provide a self-sustaining, independent and secure home for elderly ladies of limited means).  We found out about GFH through one of Ali's colleagues.  I have made a couple of scarves like this one ...


 

And then I did this awesome wrap and I have done another one in plain grey which is also really pretty.  I found this pattern called "Jacob's Ladder" on You Tube and just loved creating it.  I also made one like this for my precious niece who visited us from America this month.
 
I made my precious friend Ian two scarves for his birthday in May and then this one for Connor which he has worn constantly ... Makes his Mom very happy.  He left it at home this weekend so I quickly threw it into the washing machine today.


And then this is another one I made for Taryn and I made a matching one for her to take home to little sister Olivia who likes dressing the same as Taryn.  When I was busy crocheting it my friend Michelle saw it and said she liked the wool so I made her one as well.

Last night I finished off this cute blanket to give to the little son of the security guard at the shop at the end of our road.  I had so much fun crocheting it and although it is not perfect I made it with lots of love.



I had this camo wool in my stash for years and decided to crochet up a scarf and I gifted it to Ali's brother who is CRAZY about camo.  I hope he gets a lot of wear out of it.  He is visiting Ali this weekend with his family so she will be able to give it to him.





No comments:

Post a Comment