Sunday 15 April 2018

LAYOUTS TO SHARE

I have done so many pages in the past month that it is difficult to keep track of which ones I have blogged about and which I still need to show you ... Well here are 4 that were sitting in my blog folder on my computer ...

While looking through Debbi Tehrani's blog I saw this gorgeous layout which became my inspiration for my page about Jo and Scotty coming to tell us they had a date for the birth of their baby.  I just love how my page came out.
 
 I don't know when I did this page about my 50th but it was sitting in the blog file so here it is ... I did copy this layout from one in my inspiration folders.
 This was our first day in New Zealand when we visited the Strawberry Farm and then walked on the black beach where I took a nasty tumble ...  I love the photo of my hunny with the crashing wave that Helena managed to capture.
I was inspired by this PageMaps page from their March edition and used it for the layout about our visit to Burger Fuel while in New Zealand in December.  I used a serviette from Burger Fuel on the layout and cut the logo out of a doofer (which is a cardboard holder to make the burgers easier to manage) and stuck it on top of the log on the serviette for some colour.



2 comments: