Sunday 15 April 2018

A GENTLE SUNDAY

This morning I slept in a bit and when I got up my hunny was watching "How It's Made" so I watched a bit with him.  I then jumped in the shower and we went down to The Glen and had a Wimpy breakfast before I gave blood.  We popped over the Builder's Warehouse quickly then came home where I have been catching up on Facebook etc.  I am now going back to my craft table as I have one more lot of photos to do to finish off 2017.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Here is a layout I started when we were in Betty's Bay and finished off last night ~ I used one of the stencils I bought yesterday and also my favourite embellishment = sewing!!!




3 comments:

  1. I saw that show on my flight to Victoria a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the photo of our 2018 birthday lunch made it onto a page with your scrap addicts group - now I’m really touched! Love you endlessly xxxx

    ReplyDelete