Saturday 7 April 2018

BEEN SCRAPPING UP A STORM


Recently while having coffee and catching up with my friend Michelle we agreed that we would get our 2017 photos finished scrapbooked by the end of April.

So I have been scrapping up a storm and here are some of my recent pages ..
This background paper is ancient ... I am using lots of stuff in my stash.



I added some strip journaling to this page after I photographed it.
I added some texture past to this page after I photographed it.



 

I love the way the sewing and texture past crosses look on this page



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of pages you made and you've got some awesome photos to scrap! I love how you incorporate journaling and memorabilia onto your pages. Love that you and your friend challenged each other to scrap your pics from last year. I saw your comment on Lynette's blog, and I thought I'd come check out your blog. I do hope you'll play along with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbi ... I have played along with the current CSI and loved it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynn, these are stunning pages - well done. So glad we took the challenge and are both on track for this

    ReplyDelete