Monday 9 April 2018

AWESOME SUNDAY!!!

It is already 12h32 and I am still up ... eeeeeekkkkk!!!! That means that it is Monday already!!!!

Sunday 8 April 2018: This morning my hunny went out riding on his 40+ year old Yamaha and I met him for breakfast at The Circus Cafe ... I got there a bit early, purposefully, and while waiting for him to arrive I did a bit of crocheting and had a latte.  We had a lovely breakfast of French Toast and then took the back roads back home as the bike cannot do the necessary speed to ride on the highway.  Of course on the back roads we encountered some incredibly arrogant cyclists ... eish!!!! One of them even flipped my hunny the bird because they were riding three abreast and he slowed down when he got to them.


 When we got home my Mom and I popped out and did our monthly grocery shopping.

Then this afternoon we visited Wendy as Mom hadn't yet seen her cottage.  I did some more crocheting and was really delighted to see that Wendy is still crocheting as well. 
We also had the pleasure of chatting to Taryn and seeing her gorgeous face just made my day.
We had a quick visit with my friend Michelle whose property Wendy lives on and I showed her two of my scrapbooks.

On our way home we picked up some Dominoes pizzas and cinnasticks for dinner ... Yummy!!!!!

When I did a quick check on Facebook I saw this gorgeous page that my friend in PE Lynette Jacobs had done.  She is incredibly talented and I am constantly inspired by her work.

I decided to use this page as my departure point and created a really pretty page.  Thanks Lynette for the inspiration!!!!  I am delighted to have done another page for my 2018 album.

Well it is now far past my bedtime so I had better go to bed as it is Monday already and I have a day full of interviews today.




No comments:

Post a Comment