Saturday 3 March 2018

SATURDAY FILLED WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

Last night I thought "I really need to do Parkrun tomorrow"and then when I woke up this morning I couldn't remember what it was I wanted to do until it was too late.  So when I got a message from Ali saying she was going to Hobby-X I decided to ask Wendy if she wanted to go with me and when she said yes I sprung into action ... had a quick shower ... prettied myself up and got on the road to fetch her.  We walked through Hobby-X and didn't find Ali.  We were not too impressed so we left and as we got into the car Ali called to ask where we were and asked us to join them for lunch.  Thankfully the guard let us back in and we had a lovely time with Ali and her brother Robbie and his family.  We then went back to Wendy's cottage and had a lovely chat while I did a couple of rows on the blanket I am crocheting.

Mom had a dinner date with her grandson Dean and his wife Marissa so we decided to go to Mall Of The South for dinner and on our way out I saw this beautiful sunset ...

We chose to go to Life Grand Cafe and we had an awesome evening filled with the company of our awesome twosome Connor and Steph and then some lovely food and super service.

And when we left the restaurant the moon put on a spectacular show for us ...

Now I am sitting here at my computer at 23h50 like a mother hen waiting for MY MOTHER to get home!!!  Really!!!????


No comments:

Post a Comment