Friday 12 January 2018

PRE-BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

12 January 2018: This morning I had an absolutely awesome breakfast with my precious friends Ian and Col Sim.  We went to our favourite Olivias Coffee Bake in Northcliff.  We had a lovely time catching up over oats and coffee for Ian and me and a traditional eggs, bacon and tea breakfast for Col.

I received these beautiful Orchards and the pink candle from Ian and Col.

After breakfast I drove through to Sandton City where I met my team at Mugg & Bean for another breakfast ... I had toast and avo with coffee while the guys tucked into a big breakfast.  Jayson, my new boss, gave me a box of Ferrero Rocher chocs ... I know Connor is going to be over the moon when I get home with these!!!  We are a very comfortable group of people and always have a good time when we are together.
Mothupi Thulani Njabulo Jayson and me.
 Mothupi (assisted by his wife and girls) got me a lovely scarf and some bangles.


And then I got another surprise from Thulani and Njabulo ~ an Exclusive Books Voucher.

Thanks for your thoughtful gifts guys.

Jayson then let me leave at 13h00 so I had a leisurely cuppa coffee with Samantha before I left the building.  What an awesome start to my birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment